Your group is welcome at Bowhill
Your group will love a visit to Bowhill House and Country Estate. We understand that every group is different, so we aim to make your visit as enjoyable as possible by providing facilities to suit your requirements.
We welcome groups for tours of the House all year round. All tours must be pre-booked and include a one-hour guided tour of the House where you can learn about the wonderful art collection and Buccleuch family history.
Prices start from £8 per person*
We can also tailor your tour to include any of the following options for an additional charge:
- Victorian Kitchen – learn about the inner workings of a real Victorian homes’ kitchen.
- Costume Room – enjoy the treasures of a room rarely seen by members of the public, including the wedding dress of the Dowager Duchess.
- Guided tour of the Gardens, Walled Gardens & Greenhouse, not usually open to the public.
*Please note a minimum charge applies outwith season opening times.
While you are visiting, there are many other attractions to explore and add onto your visit. These include:
- Victorian Ice House – see how food was preserved in the 19th Century.
- Guided Walks – join the Bowhill Ranger for a walk around the grounds or wider Estate.
- Focused Walks – if you like bats, fungi or other woodland wonder, we can tailor a walk specially for you.
- Team building
Prices vary for the above activities, so please contact us to discuss.
You can book your group visit or find out more by calling 01750 22204.
You can also enjoy the House, grounds and wider Estate by joining the public tours in July. Click here for more information.
You can view our Minstrel Tearoom menu. For groups we have a special menu (see link below), so please let us know your group’s food requirements in advance.
We very much look forward to seeing you all at Bowhill very soon.