There are many companies within Buccleuch, and all of them embrace the ethos of the Buccleuch family, evoking a sense of pride, excellence and heritage.
- Boughton House
- Dalkeith Country Park
- Drumlanrig Castle
- Alba Trees
- Chapel Farm Premium Dog Food
- Buccleuch Property
Other links that you may find useful
- Visit Scotland Ancestry – Scottish Genealogy Website
- Clan Scott Society – Learn more about the Clan Scott Society and discover the heritage of the Scott name
- Graham Riddell - Photography Walks
- Philiphaugh Salmon Viewing Centre - See salmon leaping up the cauld on the last leg of their epic journey (seasonal) and learn all about the life cycle of the King of the fishes.
- RSABI – A unique Scottish charity dedicated to the relief of hardship and poverty amongst people who have depended for their livelihoods on the land. Honorary President – His Grace the Duke of Buccleuch and Queensberry KBE FRSE DL
- Selkirk Online – Find out more about Selkirk, from what’s on to local businesses and organisations
- Visit Scottish Borders - VisitScotland dedicated Scottish Borders website
- Scottish Genealogy Research