Visiting the Scottish Borders
If you’re visiting the beautiful Scottish Borders, there is so much to see and do. VisitScotland have some great itineraries on their website and links to accommodation providers as well as other things to do in the area. The above video also has some great ideas – watch out for Bowhill in it!
Other links that you may find useful
- Visit Scottish Borders – VisitScotland dedicated Scottish Borders website
- Visit Scotland Ancestry – Scottish Genealogy Website
- Clan Scott Society – Learn more about the Clan Scott Society and discover the heritage of the Scott name
- Graham Riddell – Photography Walks
- Philiphaugh Salmon Viewing Centre – See salmon leaping up the cauld on the last leg of their epic journey (seasonal) and learn all about the life cycle of the King of the fishes.
- RSABI – A unique Scottish charity dedicated to the relief of hardship and poverty amongst people who have depended for their livelihoods on the land. Honorary President – His Grace the Duke of Buccleuch and Queensberry KBE FRSE DL
- Selkirk Online – Find out more about Selkirk, from what’s on to local businesses and organisations
- Scottish Genealogy Research
- Crabtree & Crabtree – Browse an exceptional selection of handpicked holiday homes in the Scottish Borders.
- Explore Big Houses in the Scottish Borders – Download this free map which shows where nine of the finest historic homes are located in the heart of the Scottish Borders, all within a 50 mile radius.
There are also many companies within Buccleuch throughout Scotland and the UK. All of them embrace the ethos of the Buccleuch family, evoking a sense of pride, excellence and heritage.