Theatre suppers at Bowhill
Is there a more civilised way to spend an evening than with a theatre supper? At Bowhill you can enjoy a delicious supper in our Minstrel Tearoom before taking in one of our celebrated theatre productions. You can then mingle in the bar with the performers and enjoy a drink and a chat.
Why not join us for supper before enjoying one of our theatre productions.
- Your supper will be served at 6.30pm
- The performance will start at 8pm
- You can enjoy a choice of dishes in a 2-course supper (main course and pudding), followed by tea or coffee, for £13 per person.
- Your theatre seats will be allocated from our office on the day of the performance. We will ask you for a preference when you book, though we regret that we cannot guarantee certain seats. The earlier you book, the better your chance of getting your preferred seat.
The theatre bar
- The bar operates in the Tearoom for the theatre suppers but will be open in the theatre foyer as usual from 7.30pm for those not having supper
- The bar is open during the interval
- The bar remains open at the end of each show for coffees and teas, wine and soft drinks, and for the audience to meet the cast of the show.