Wreath making workshops take place in the atmospheric Victorian Kitchen, accessed from the Courtyard at Bowhill. Most of the materials used on the workshops come from the estate itself, from the moss, greenery and even to the holly. The workshop takes approximately 2 hours, including time to embellish your wreath with your choice of ribbon and accessories, and also a hot drink and festive sweet treat at the start.
Wreath Making Dates and Times
Workshops will run on:
- Tuesday 5th December at 10am-12noon
- Tuesday 5th December at 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday 6th December at 10am-12noon
- Wednesday 6th December at 7pm-9pm
- Thursday 7th December at 10am-12noon
- Thursday 7th December at 7pm-9pm
Workshops cost £35pp, including a hot drink and festive sweet treat.