Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Playground Safety Information
While all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our visitors and to provide information and warning signs, each adult visitor has a responsibility for their own safety and those of their fellow visitors whilst on site. Please note the following whilst at the Adventure Playground
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (age 18+).
- Toilets are located in the Courtyard Area
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed to go into the playground, but can enjoy the rest of the Gardens and Estate on a lead.
- Only you know the abilities and limitations of the children in your care. Please keep an eye on them and make sure they’re playing safely.
- Be safe. Keep away from natural hazards
- Decide on a meeting point in case your group splits up.
- Please note BBQs are not permitted here, but we have lots of picnic benches.
- In the event of an emergency, please contact a member of staff or dial 999.
- Tickets will be available online – we reserve the right not to accept walk ups.
- Tickets will be scanned at the entrance.
- Tickets are non-refundable except in cases of a Force Majeure Event.
Season Pass TERMS & CONDITIONS
2022 Season Passes have now been launched and 2021 passes are no longer valid.
- 2022 passes are valid from date of purchase until 31st August 2022.
- Pass Holders still need to book tickets in advance. Please book online a ‘Tickets for Season Pass Holders’ and remember please bring your card with you on the day as proof of membership.
- The Season pass card can only be used by the adults it was purchased for.
- It is non-transferable.
- Replacement passes will be charged £3
- It does not guarantee entry. On rare occasions we may need to close due to weather or limit numbers on busy days.
- Free admission cannot be granted without your card. Entry will be charged at the normal rate of admission.
- We reserve the right to change the season pass benefits at any time.
- Adults must accompany their children at all times.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or cancel passes without a refund if anyone behaves in an abusive of threatening way to our staff, contractors or other visitors.
- Please note on the booking system ‘membership’ is used interchangeably with Season Pass